Binh Quoi Village is a tourist destination for families and friends to come and enjoy the regional culture and cuisine in the peaceful countryside. Binh Quoi Tourist Village, managed by Saigontourist Group, includes branches: Binh Quoi Tourist Areas 1, 2 and 3 located close to each other on Thanh Da peninsula, Van Thanh tourist area, and Tan Cang tourist area, Saigon Ship Restaurant, Can Gio Ecotourism Area and Waterway tourism center.
Big events and festivals:
– Commemorated 300-year Saigon event with a Buffet “Southern Fresh Cuisine” – BQ1 Tourist Area
– Program “Vietnamese Folk Culture Exploration” at BQ1 Tourist Area
– Vietnam Japan Cultural Festival at the Park 30/4
– Program: Visit Central Vietnam, Kinh Bac, German Beer Festival – Oktoberfest, Gala dinner Saigon – When we get 30, My Hometown festival, Southern French Wine Festival, Delicacies of all countries in Van Thanh Tourist Area
– From 2004 to present, it has been the key unit in executing Nguyen Hue Flower Street in spring.
– Welcomed and served important delegations: Princess of the Kingdom of Thailand, Prime Minister of Japan, Prime Minister of the People’s Republic of Laos, President of India, Prime Minister of the Republic of Cuba, Prime Minister of Luxembua, Crown Prince of Japan
Full meals. Parties of passion. Binh Quoi resort is exactly what you are looking for. Look through the hotels and restaurants below to find a taste your suitable taste. No matter which restaurant you visit, you...
The Café has long become a typical culture of Vietnamese people.
For those who have endless passion for coffee, the Chain of Dung Dinh Café of Binh Quoi Tourist Village cannot be ignored. Visitors totally can immerse in a natural green space in the heart of the City, enjoy a cup of coffee in melodious and peaceful music. And now the life seems to slow down amidst the bustle of the city.
Dung Dinh Café has long been a familiar destination not only for Vietnamese but also for foreign visitors who want to learn more about the culinary culture of Vietnam. Located in Van Thanh, Tan Cang, Binh Quoi 3 Tourist Areas and Saigon Ship Restaurant, this place is not only a familiar address for businessmen to meet their customers but also an ideal place for families and friends to be with together on weekends.